This is a hard one for me to write. It was a very long, very difficult path to wellness that I would honestly like to put behind me. I consider myself recovered and I no longer call myself a lyme patient. That said, I am so honored to be able to give back to the community in this way (bringing these supportive therapies in for the local community), so I revisit this for you.
For those of you suffering with lyme disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), multiple sclerosis (MS), fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, I am writing this for you and will happily share my experiences, my treatments and anything else I can about my past to help you recover your health. I was assessed as possibly having MS, fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue prior to my proper diagnosis of lyme disease.
There is a huge gap of information, general confusion, and misinformation about all of these conditions. In my search for vibrant health, I have found and tried many therapies and medical treatments that work well. I also went through many expensive treatments and spent tens of thousands of dollars on supplements that were not optimized because of their order or they were just plain unnecessary.
I am not a doctor, I am a Certified Health Coach and Energy Medicine practitioner that figured out how to get well after $300,000, 15 years of treatments and finally putting my own protocols together. I put the Infinity Healing supportive therapies model together with two things in mind:
- Get the chronic infections and inflammation under control
- Support the body, mind and soul with healthy stress adaption therapies
Here are the facts about lyme that I learned along the way (they are all based on my own test results and experiences):
- Chronic lyme does exist (yes, there are still people that do not realize that)
- Lyme and the co-infections can affect every organ system
- A person with chronic lyme should be assessed and treated for parasites first (that alone would have saved me years of treatments) -Lyme disease is still a clinical diagnosis (there still is no solid test to assess the status of the infection, you have to do a combination of tests and find a Lyme Literate doctor to read them)
- Multiple Chronic Infectious Disease Syndrome (MCIDS) does exist and can make you bedridden despite proper lyme treatment. I personally had babesia, bartonella, mycoplasma, parasites and Epstein-barr (definitely a problem)
- Daily detoxification support/therapy is key for everyone, but especially people with chronic infections
- People who have a psychiatric diagnosis should be tested for lyme and co-infections
- You can have lyme disease and test negative multiple times if your immune system is too low
- antibiotics work, but UV light, colloidal silver and ozone work way better
- If you aren’t correcting your stress response, you will definitely get sick again
We are working to get solid, accurate information up on our website regarding lyme disease, so check it out periodically for the latest research and science.